The 2018 Honda Accord has been named the Overall Best Buy of 2018 by Kelley Blue Book–and for good reason. In fact, the new Accord also earns the top slot in KBB’s Midsize Car of the Year list, which is just the second of seven total wins for Honda! Sweeping the KBB award season with style, Honda is making its case for being the best auto brand in the country, if not the world. Here’s how Honda fared.
The Accord’s Best Features
The 2018 Honda Accord offers a wide range of excellent features that have earned it the title of Best Buy, not just in its category, but overall in KBB’s 2018 awards.
Low starting sticker price: Like many midsize cars, the Honda Accord offers a lot of car for the money. It starts in the low $20,000s and has an impeccable resale value.
Driver-assist and safety features – The Honda lineup has continued to advance its safety features over the last year, and the Accord brings the full safety package to the table. Driver assist and safety features via Honda Sensing include:
- Lane departure warning
- Lane keeping assist
- Road departure mitigation
- Adaptive cruise control
- Collision mitigation braking
- Forward collision warning
Optional safety features – The following safety features might not come standard, but they can be added to many Accord packages:
- Honda LaneWatch
- Blind spot information system
- Cross traffic monitor
- Auto high-beam headlights
Advanced features – Standard 2018 Accord trims come with the following high-end features:
- Dual-zone climate control
- Push-button start
- A 7″ LCD screen
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- LED headlights
- Multi-angle rearview camera with guidelines
- Capless fuel filter
There’s no wonder as to why the 2018 Honda Accord took Kelley Blue Book by storm! Not only is the Accord fueled by fantastic features, but it’s also incredibly reliable thanks to being a “Honda” by nature. What more could you want than that? Come check out the new 2018 Accord for sale today at any of our First Coast Honda Dealers near Jacksonville, FL.
Other Honda Winners
This year, Honda’s got the Midas Touch, earning gold KBB medals for the following 2018 models:
- 2018 Honda Civic: The Civic has captured the Best Small Car category for the last four years in a row!
- 2018 Honda CR-V: The CR-V has all the amenities of an SUV at a reasonable price. It’s perfect for running around town and taking long trips, making it a three-time winner of the KBB Small SUV award.
- 2018 Honda Pilot: All Pilots offer three rows of seats and enough space for even the largest brood. It has great storage behind the back seat, including a hidden storage compartment for additional cargo. It’s also the Best Midsize SUV according to Kelley Blue Book (and thousands of Honda Pilot owners).
- 2018 Honda Odyssey: This Minivan Best Buy is still obviously one of the best family cars on the market, and it continues to prove its worth. Easy-to-position seats make this one a preferred model for families who want to avoid bickering!
- 2018 Honda Clarity Plug-in Hybrid: When you’re looking for a hybrid model, this Honda is hard to beat! It offers room for 5 passengers, 47 miles of all-electric range, and an engine that takes charge even when it’s silent. The wave of the future starts with this KBB Best Hybrid/Electric Car.
Winning is Only Natural to Honda
Honda’s efforts have certainly gone a long way toward showing their capabilities. With so many Hondas getting the KBB seal of approval, it’s obvious that 2018 is shaping up to be a great year for Honda drivers. Won’t you be one of those lucky drivers?
Contact your nearest Honda dealer near St. Augustine, FL, to test drive the new Accord, Civic, or any of the other award-winning Honda models. You’ll love the way the road feels behind the wheel of the most-awarded automaker in all the land.
Sources & Photos: